Casual style for him: Do’s & Dont’s
Simplicity in colour and style. Jeans and sweater, leather shoes. All black. What else could we ask for? I like that he doesn’t look scruffy as I have seen men wear such outfits before, yet their sweaters or jeans were not screaming ‘classy’. Probably they weren’t going for classy 😉
This lad has some good things going on in his life – look at his stride! The smug on his face saya it all 🙂 But… I feel like there’s a bit too much going on in terms of his style. First the stuff I love:
- I love the shoes, the colour rocks.
- tight jeans, the colour is good too!
- the chain makes his outfit look more cool
- the white t-shirt is simple yet goes well with the jeans
- the scarf is fine, thick and simple
Now, the rings, the shades and jacket are those elements that need to go away.
- Ditch the rings …or add a heavy chain on the neck to really look like a pimp
- The jacket looks unnecessarily complicated(the patterns). Keep it simple.
- the shades could stay… if the rest(the rings and jacket were ditched).
The Lord of Greys is here! Bow in front of him… I think I sort of like the combo of clothes he went for, yet too much grey makes it a bit… boring.
There is the thing about mixing different styles. He mixed the casual one with the more classy one. I’d ditch the trousers and put on a pair of navy blue jeans. I’d also replace the cap with a more classy hat(look below).
Mixing casual with classy PLUS the selection of headwear # 1
Mixing casual with classy PLUS the selection of headwear #2
There are fashion designers, who do not mind displaying various techniques of mixing casual with classy, yet (in my opinion) they often do it for the runway show. Below: Burberry.
The style is interesting so are the clothes, yet there is a bit of mismatch(the jacket!).
What do you think?